I was REALLY looking forward to this box from OwlCrate. I figured out early on what the book was and was thrilled because it was one that I had wanted to read for a while. I absolutely adored all of the things that came in this box.
The April 2018 box was: Shadows and Secrets. This box was inspired by series such as Six of Crows, Harry Potter, The Young Elites, and The Mortal Instruments.
Items in this months box:
- Harry Potter inspired pet set by Jubilee Designs
- Shadowhunter soap that smells like Wild Berry from Three Sisters Apothecary by Soap Cauldron
- Dark chocolate and sea salt coffee from Bones Coffee Company
- Vinyl sticker made by Jamila Mehio with a quote from The Young Elites
- Pillowcase designed by Stella Bookish Art with a quote from Crooked Kingdom
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody. This is an exclusive OwlCrate edition with an alternative cover and is signed by the author. It also came with postcards based off of the book and a letter from the author.
This box covered some of my favorites series and I loved all the things that were inspired by them. The pillowcase did not stay in the box long, but has found its way onto my pillow. The soap smells amazing. The coffee has yet to be brewed but is close on its way. Ace of Shades was one of the of the books that I was most excited for this year. I can’t WAIT to read it.