When Flick the Wick released their June theme in the end of March, I wasn’t sure if I was going to get this box solely for the fact that I hadn’t read the series. Because of this box, I read the series, LOVED it, and was so glad that I went through with getting this box.
June 2018: Meet Me at the Rampion. This box was inspired by the Lunar Chronicles series written by Marissa Meyer.
This box included:
- Flick the Wick’s ‘Iko’ tea (Cranberries, Orange peel, Hibiscus, Rooibos, and Natural flavor)
- “Oh My Stars” Enamel Pin by @dreamyandco
- “Even in the Future” puch by @eviebookish
- Double-sided art print by @arz28
- Cress and Carswell
- All the Lunar Chronicles Characters
- Set of 4 The Lunar Chronicles Collector Cards by @taratjah
- Spiral notebook by @stellabookishart
- Cinder magnet by @aaliyamj
- Cress and Carswell (Citrus, Ozone Air, Jasmine, Vanilla)
- Cinder and Kai (Magnolia, Musk, Melon, Citrus)
- Winter and Jacin (Apple, Orange, Pineapple, Cinnamon)
- Scarlet and Wolf (Berries, Cranberry, Florals, Musk)
I think this is the third box that I’ve gotten through Flick the Wick and each box has gotten better. I am in LOVE with everything that they included in this box. I’ve aready used the notebook and I plan to stuff the pouch to use as a pillow. All of the artwork again is this box is absoultely STUNNING. I feel like I’m rambling, but I loved this box!