Most boxes I order with a theme are either one that I know I’ll love, or a company that I’ve purchased from before. This one was a mixture of both. Previously, from Cornerfolds Candles, I’ve purchased a couple candles and I could NOT resist buying something Reaper related. I absolutely adored this box!
June’s box was: The Reaper is Coming. It was inspired by the newly released book, A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir. It is the newest installment in the Ember in the Ashes series.
This box included:
- Ilyaas An-Saif (Rain, Ozone, Cloves, Smoke)
- The Nightbringer (Cedarwood, Lemon, Fire)
- Moon Festival (Honey, Coconut, Spices, Vanilla)
- Blackcliff Academy (Sandalwood, Florals, Tobacco, Musk)
- Exclusive Bookmark designed by @moledrocraftco
- Blood Shrike Lip Balm created by Clark Collection Pke
I absolutely adored all the smells that these candles hold, the beautiful bookmark, and the labels were gorgeous! This is the second order that I’ve purchased from Cornerfolds Candles and again, I’m completely in love!