I actually can’t get over how much I love Casi and Tookish Candle Co. candles. When I found out that they were having this box, I made sure to get one. Casi and her husband take such care in the scents of the candles that they create. This box was no different. I love the scents and the extras thrown in.
May’s box was: Dark Arts. I was inspired by things that the Dark Lord was definitely approve of.
May’s box included:
- Knockturn Alley Candle: Amber, Patchouli, Mint
- Riddle House Candle: Ivy, Leather, Musk
- Featured Artist who created the labels and art prints included was Alexis from @nerdy.post
- Extra item: Mug rug from In Lumos Libertas with Slytherin’s Locket.
- Extra item: Dark Mark sticker designed by Lauren from In the Reads.
I absolutely adored this box. The candles smell exactly the way you might picture Knockturn Alley or the Riddle House. The labels were gorgeous, as was the mug rug. The dark mark sticker was super evil-ly cute and I can’t wait to use it. This box, as always, was so well curated and well thought about. If you haven’t gotten a chance to check out Casi’s shop, do so! Tookish Candle Co. is one of my absolute favorites, and you won’t regret it.