AYE! So, I know this is SUPER late, but better late than never, right?
I had ordered this box from Wick and Fable in March when I first found out about it because everything in it is based off of the Illumunae Files since Obsidio, the third and final book in the series, released in April. Last year, I finally had the chance to read the first two, and I read both within three days. They’re an amazing! series and if you haven’t had a chance to read them yet, they’re highly recommended.
April box was: The Illuminae Files. It was inspired by The Illuminae Files Series by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman.
Included in this box:
- 4 oz. candle: The Illuminae Group which smelled like Raspberry, Cranberry and Champagne
- 2 oz. candle: I Am A.I.D.A.N which smelled like Sweet and Tart Berries
- 2 oz candle: Welcome to Kerenza which smelled like Mint, Ice and Jasmine
- 2 oz candle: BeiTech Industries which smelled like Coffee, Spices and Caramel
- 2 oz candle: The Hypatia which smelled like White Musk, Soft Florals and Cotton
- Kady and Ezra print by @dianadworak
- Hanna and Nik Magnetic Bookmarks by @bearlypaperco
- Asha and Rhys Button designed by @thetravelingsketchbook
- Wooden Bookmark by @inkandwonder.designs
- AIDAN Enamel Pin by @dustandpages
- Pillow Case designed by @stellabookishart
- Keychain designed by @dorothyreads
This is one of my favorite series and I was in total love with this box. Everything in it is amazing. The prints and the pillowcase are gorgeous. The candles smell so great. The bookmarks will be used! This is the second box that I’ve gotten from Wick and Fable on top of the numerous candles I’ve purchased from them. They’re definitely a shop that you want to check out!