I was really looking forward to this book box, of course because of the book (duh.), but also mainly because of the mystery Funko that I’d find when I got it in the mail.
This was the first box that I had gotten through Whimsify and I was hoping that it would be good. I’ve seen in previous unboxings for this, that I would maybe like the stuff included, but we all know how it went with Shelflove the last time, so I was really hesitant… But it was okay! I liked this box a lot and I’m really happy I ended up with it.
The April 2018 box was: Heart of a Rebel. This box was inspired by series such as Shatter Me, Remnant Chronicles, and Star Wars.
Items in this months box were:
- A candle inspired by Juliette from Shatter Me that smells like lavender, lemon, and amber by Spidey Scents
- A ‘Rose’ bobble head Funko Pop from Star Wars
- A print of Nehemia from the Throne of Glass series by Laura from the Silver Eye Shop
- Mulan magnetic bookmark by BeedooTO
- Tea inspired by Laia from An Ember in the Ashes by Adagio Teas
- Shower steamer inspired by Lia from The Remnant Chronicles by Fairytale Bath Co.
- Ash Princess by Ashley Poston. This book came with a signed bookplate and a letter from the author
This box covered a good chunk of my favorite series and I was really looking forward to getting this book. This was my first box with Whimsify, and it certainly won’t be my last.