I absolutely loved the March 2018 box that I got from OwlCrate. Since I decided to keep my subscription to them, I wanted to check out what other things they had in the store, and I wasn’t disappointed.
Earlier last month, I had purchased a copy of their exclusive edition of The Hazel Wood. While scrolling, I saw two other books that I thought I might like. Turns out, they were in the same box that they had extras of, the June 2017 box.
And again. I was pretty impressed.
The June 2017 box was: Make It Out Alive. This box was inspired by series such as A Court of Wings and Ruin, An Ember in the Ashes, The Giver, and Divergent.
Items in this months box:
- An Ember in the Ashes inspired exclusive magnet by Little Inklings Design
- Double-sided bookmark exclusive with a quote from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Hey Atlas Creative
- Divergent inspired bath bomb by Fizzy Fairy Apothecary
- Zombie sleep mask by Archie McPhee
- The Giver inspired patch by Laserbrian Patch Co.
- New World Rising by Jennifer Wilson. This book was an added bonus to the box.
- The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson. This book was an exclusive OwlCrate edition with an alternate cover. The tradecloth was also an alternate green instead of the released white.
After getting the April 2018 box, I knew that this was a company that I wanted more from, I was not diassappointed. Everything in the box was extremely well thought of and included some things from series and creators that i already loved.