This was my first Flick the Wick box, and I was super excited for this one. It wasn’t my first purchase from them, but when I found out that they were putting one together inspired by Shatter Me, I absoultely knew I needed it. This is one of my absolute favorite series and I couldn’t pass up the chance.
April’s box was: Shattered Me & Restored. It was inspired by the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi.
In this months box:
- Kenji Magnetic Bookmark by @silketara
- Shatter Me Cotton Tote Bag by @eviebookish
- Two 5×7 double-sided artwork pieces:
- Juliette artwork/Quote by @lawnzaloo
- Warner and Juliette artwork/Quote by @stellabookishart
- Ignite Magnet and Double-sided Sturdy Bookmark by @dreamyandco
- Flick the Wick’s Warner’s Soap Bath Gel (lavender, nectar, plum, orange flower)
- Flick the Wick’s Adam Kent Herbal Tea Blend (rooibos, rosehip shells, raisins, rose, black currant, blueberries, lavender)
- Warner (Chief Commander)
- Juliette (Sweetheart)
- Sector 45
- Omega Point (by NovelHeartBeat Creations)
Everything in the box was amazing. The candles were probably one of my favorite things. The scents were perfect and I could definitely picture them as the embodiment of the character or place. The bookmarks are definitely something that I’ll use and the artwork is so gorgeous and I can’t wait to hang them up!