This month, I got two different book boxes. One from Shelflove Crate, and the other from OwlCrate. This post will be devoted to OwlCrate.
This is my first OwlCrate box. I’ve been waiting for quite a while to actually get one, and let me just say, it was definitely worth the wait. One reason why I ended up getting the subscription for this one was because of the book. One of the clues that they gave about it kind of gave it away for me, which was FINE because Lauren (@dontgobrekkermyheart) had talked about this one before after she read the ARC and I KNEW that it was one I was going to have to read. Another reason was because of other’s unboxings on Instagram. The quality of things in this box was absolutely amazing.
March’s theme was: Across the Galaxy. This box was inspired by series such as Illuminae, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Star Wars.
Items in this month’s box:
- Exclusive candle by @wickandfable based off of Illuminae. There were two candles made based of Kady and Hannah. I got the one based off of Kady which smells like blood orange.
- Guardians of the Galaxy mystery pint-sized hero by @funko. Out of all the possibilities, I got Nebula.
- Watercolor bookmark by @lexyolivia featuring a Star Wars quote.
- Exclusive galaxy print infinity scarf by @owlcrate.
- Lunar Chronicles inspired ceramic mug by @sasha_natasha
- Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston. It’s an exclusive signed edition with stained pages, along with a letter and an exclusive character poster.
I subscribed for this box because of the book and fell in love with the whole thing. It included series that I love along with a few vendors that I’ve gotten things from before. This book came with PURPLE stained pages and it’s literally the most gorgeous thing ever. The folks at OwlCrate did an amazing job and I’m super excited to continue my subscription with them for April’s box.